§ 7–531.10. Rules.
The Mayor shall, within 8 months after September 13, 1986, and pursuant to subchapter I of Chapter 5 of Title 2, issue all rules necessary to carry out the purposes of this subchapter. These rules may include, but shall not necessarily be limited to, standards and procedures with respect to the following:
(1) Volunteer qualifications, screening, pre-service and in-service training, monitoring, and termination;
(2) Minimum liability and accident insurance for volunteers;
(3) Sponsor qualifications;
(4) The awarding of service credits;
(5) Minimum hours that a volunteer must be available;
(6) Weekly and annual limits on the number of service credits a volunteer may earn;
(7) The delayed vesting of or ability to use service credits earned for pre-service training or the performance of administrative tasks;
(8) Mayoral and sponsor notification of service credit transfers;
(9) Contingency planning and volunteer reserves;
(10) Program evaluation and the responsibilities of sponsor advisory committees; and
(11) Demonstration projects.