§ 7–2361.03. Regulation of services during emergency.
(a) While an emergency declaration is in effect, the Mayor may issue a Mayor’s order that limits, restricts, or otherwise regulates:
(1) The duration of practice by volunteer health practitioners;
(2) The geographical areas in which volunteer health practitioners may practice;
(3) The types of volunteer health practitioners who may practice; and
(4) Any other matter necessary to coordinate effectively the provision of health or veterinary services during the emergency.
(b) An order issued pursuant to subsection (a) of this section may take effect immediately, without prior notice or comment, and is not a rule within the meaning of subchapter I of Chapter 5 of Title 2 [§ 2-501 et seq.].
(c) A host entity that uses volunteer health practitioners to provide health or veterinary services in the District shall:
(1) Consult and coordinate its activities with the Mayor to the extent practicable to provide for the efficient and effective use of volunteer health practitioners; and
(2) Comply with all District laws relating to the management of emergency health or veterinary services, including Chapter 23 of this title [§ 7-2301.01 et seq.].