(a) Within 90 days of October 26, 2010, the Mayor, pursuant to subchapter I of Chapter 5 of Title 2 [§ 2-501 et seq.], shall issue rules to implement the provisions of this chapter. The proposed rules shall be submitted to the Council for a 30-day period of review, excluding Saturdays, Sundays, legal holidays, and days of Council recess. If the Council does not approve or disapprove the rules, in whole or in part, by resolution, within this 30-day review period, the proposed rules shall be deemed disapproved.
(b) The rules submitted to the Council shall address the following:
(1) The application of the requirements of § 50-2551 to streets that are on the boundary of Ward 1;
(2) The application of the requirements of § 50-2551 to streets that are on the boundary of an ANC;
(3) The definition of streetscape construction project impact zones as referenced in § 50-2551(b);
(4) The process for receiving a visitor pass and the hours for the visitor pass programs; and
(5) The eligibility requirements for who may receive the permit referenced in § 50-2551(a)(3).