§ 31–5031.19. Filing by rating bureaus.
(a) A title insurer may satisfy its obligation to file premium rates, rating manuals, and forms as required by this chapter if:
(1) It becomes a member of, or a subscriber to, a rate service organization, organized and licensed under the provisions of acts relating to insurance which are codified in this title;
(2) The rate service organization makes the filings; and
(3) It authorizes the Commissioner in writing to accept the filings on the title insurer’s behalf.
(b) This chapter shall not:
(1) Require any title insurer to become a member of, or a subscriber to, any rate service organization; and
(2) Prohibit the filing of deviations from rate service organization filings by any member or subscriber.