§ 24–284. Resident Welfare Fund Committee.
(a) The Resident Welfare Fund Committee is established for the purpose of administering and supervising the operations of and the expenditures from the Resident Welfare Fund.
(b) The Committee shall be composed of the following 5 members:
(1) The Director of the Department of Corrections, or the Director's designee;
(2) The General Counsel of the Department of Corrections, or the General Counsel's designee;
(3) The Warden of the Central Detention Facility, or the Warden's designee;
(4) The Manager of the Office of Internal Controls, Compliance, and Accreditation of the Department of Corrections, or the Manager's designee; and
(5) The Director of the Office of Management Information and Technological Services of the Department of Corrections, or the Director's designee.
(c) The Committee shall maintain a record of its authorization and approval for all expenditures from the Fund.
(d) The Committee may promulgate regulations governing the use and expenditures of the Fund.