§ 10–551.07e(Perm). Government Space Maintenance and Repair Transparency Dashboard.
(a) Beginning no later than October 1, 2022, the Department shall publish a dashboard referencing all open District of Columbia Public School campus facility maintenance work orders, updated at least weekly to reflect changes in work order status and newly opened work orders.
(b) Beginning no later than October 1, 2023, the Department shall update the previously established dashboard to include all open Department of Parks and Recreation facility maintenance work orders, updated at least weekly to reflect changes in work order status and newly opened work orders.
(c) For purposes of complying with subsections (a) and (b) of this section, the Department shall utilize existing technological resources to the greatest extent feasible.
(d) For purposes of this section, the term "dashboard" means a publicly accessible online data interface that shares information on all facility maintenance work orders submitted to the Department, including at least the following information for each work order:
(1) The facility impacted;
(2) The location of the issue;
(3) A description of the type of issue;
(4) The individual or entity that reported the issue, if known and authorized to be disclosed by the individual or entity;
(5) The work order number;
(6) Any prioritization level that the Department or client agency has assigned;
(7) The status of the work order; and
(8) If the work order remains open, an estimated completion date.