§ 8–771.04(Perm). Battery stewardship organization.
(a) A battery stewardship organization shall:
(1) Develop and submit a battery stewardship plan that meets the requirements of § 8-771.03;
(2) Maintain a public, regularly-updated website that lists all producers and producers' brands covered by the battery stewardship organization's approved battery stewardship plan;
(3) Provide sellers, government agencies, nonprofit organizations, and all collection sites with educational materials describing collection opportunities for batteries under the battery stewardship plan, including any signage required by § 8-771.03(d)(2); and
(4) Cover all costs for battery collection, transportation, processing, education, administration, recycling, and end-of-life handling, with such handling being in accordance with practices approved by DOEE.
(b) Beginning January 1, 2022, and annually thereafter, a battery stewardship organization shall file a registration form with DOEE. The registration form shall require the following information:
(1) A list of the producers participating in the battery stewardship organization;
(2) For each participating producer, the name, address, and contact information of a person responsible for ensuring the participating producer's compliance with Chapter 7E of Title 8;
(3) A description of how the battery stewardship organization proposes to meet the requirements of subsection (b) of this section, including any reasonable requirements for participation in the battery stewardship organization; and
(4) The name, address, and contact information of a person for a nonmember producer to contact on how to become a member of the battery stewardship organization.