§ 7–751.03(Perm). Administration of the Program.
(a) The Department of Health shall administer the Program and shall:
(1) Establish an application process;
(2) Certify a list of acceptable service obligation sites on an annual basis and make the list publically available;
(3) Conduct regular surveys to ensure participant compliance with the Program;
(4) Disburse all awarded funds; and
(5) Administer any other functions necessary to the Program.
(b) The Department of Health reserves the right to conduct regular inspections to ensure that all service obligations sites meet the definition as set forth in § 7-751.01(9).