§ 7–661.07. Reporting requirements.
(a) Beginning one year after February 18, 2017, and on an annual basis thereafter, the Department shall review the records maintained under § 7-661.06 for the purpose of gathering data and ensuring compliance with this chapter.
(b) The Department shall generate and make available to the public an annual statistical report of information collected pursuant to subsection (a) of this section. The report shall include:
(1) The number of qualified patients for whom a prescription for a covered medication was written;
(2) The number of known qualified patients who died each year for whom a prescription for a covered medication was written, and the cause of death of those patients;
(3) The number of known deaths in the District from using a covered medication;
(4) The number of physicians who wrote prescriptions for a covered medication; and
(5) Of the qualified patients who died due to using a covered medication, demographic percentages organized by the following characteristics:
(A) Age at death;
(B) Education level, if known;
(E) Type of insurance, including whether or not they had insurance, if known; and
(F) Terminal disease.