§ 6–102.04. Housing projects; contributions by District.
For the purpose of aiding and cooperating in the planning, undertaking, construction, or operation of housing projects, the District of Columbia, or any department, instrumentality, or agency thereof, may, upon such terms, with or without consideration, as it may determine, as a contribution:
(1) Dedicate, sell, convey, or lease any needed property to the Authority;
(2) Cause parks, playgrounds, or recreational, community, educational, water, sewer, or drainage facilities, or any other works which it is otherwise empowered to undertake, to be furnished adjacent to or in connection with housing projects;
(3) Furnish, dedicate, close, pave, install, grade, regrade, plan, or replan streets, roads, roadways, alleys, sidewalks, or other places which it is otherwise empowered to undertake;
(4) Enter into agreements with the Authority respecting action to be taken pursuant to any of the powers granted by this subchapter and subchapter I of this chapter;
(5) Cause services of a character which it is otherwise empowered to furnish to be furnished to the Authority;
(6) Enter into agreements with the Authority respecting the elimination of unsafe, insanitary, or unfit dwellings; and
(7) Do any and all things necessary or convenient to aid and cooperate in the planning, undertaking, construction, or operation of such housing projects.