§ 38–771.02. LEA administration of Districtwide assessments.
(a) A LEA responsible for administering a Districtwide assessment shall meet the requirements of § 38-2602(b)(20).
(b) In addition to the requirements of subsection (a) of this section, a LEA shall:
(1) File the school test security plan required by § 38-2602(b)(20), with OSSE for each school or campus under the LEA’s control at least 15 days before the administration of the first Districtwide assessment of a school year;
(2) Designate a test integrity coordinator and test monitors;
(3) Immediately report any breach of security, loss of materials, failure to account for materials, or any other deviation from the test security plan to OSSE;
(4) Investigate, document, and report to OSSE any findings and recommendations for the remediation of an allegation of the failure of the test security plan or other testing integrity and security protocol;
(5) Within 10 days after the conclusion of the last Districtwide assessment of the school year, obtain signed, under penalty of law, affidavits from the LEA’s test integrity coordinator and each of the LEA’s test monitors attesting that, to the best of his or her knowledge or belief, the LEA complied with all applicable laws, regulations, and policies, including the test security plan; and
(6) Within 15 days after the conclusion of the last Districtwide assessment of the school year, file with OSSE the affidavits required by paragraph (5) of this subsection.
(c) No employee of a LEA shall retaliate against any other employee, parent, or student solely because that individual reports or participates in an investigation of a potential failure of the test security plan or other testing integrity and security policy or protocol.