§ 38–2734. Annual reports.
(a) The Mayor shall report to the Council annually regarding:
(1) The number of eligible students attending each eligible institution and the amount of the grant awards paid to those institutions on behalf of eligible students;
(2) The extent, if any, to which a ratable reduction was made in the amount of higher education assistance payments made on behalf of eligible students; and
(3) The progress made by eligible students each year in obtaining recognized academic credentials.
(b) The State Education Office shall annually make available the following information, to be solicited by the State Education Office and collected from participating institutions:
(1) The enrollment status and graduation rates of students on whose behalf funding from this program has been paid to eligible institutions; and
(2) The enrollment status and graduation rates of students on whose behalf funding has been paid from the DC Tuition Assistance Grant Program, established by Chapter 27 of this title.