§ 38–2603. Requirements for short-term SEO plan.
The short-term SEO plan shall:
(1) Be formulated in consultation with the Board of Education, the Superintendent of Schools, the Public Charter School Board, District agencies with responsibilities for functions specified in § 38-2602, the District of Columbia Financial Responsibility and Management Assistance Authority (“DCFRMAA”) and any relevant federal agencies;
(2) Be adopted by the Officer only after at least one public hearing on the proposed short-term plan;
(3) Identify the authority and responsibility of each party at each stage in the transition process;
(4) Specify dates and benchmarks for transfer of authority, responsibility, budget, and employees;
(5) Specify the estimated cost to the SEO of carrying out each function specified in § 38-2602, and the recommended source of revenues; and
(6) Identify any factors with potential for disrupting services to students and recommend steps to prevent any possible disruption.