§ 38–1837.02. Oversight and composition of the Task Force.
(a) The Public Charter School Board shall oversee the Task Force, which shall be comprised of the following members, or their designees:
(1) The Mayor;
(2) The Chairman of the Council;
(3) The Deputy Mayor for Education;
(4) The State Superintendent of Education;
(5) The Chairperson of the Public Charter School Board;
(6) The Executive Director of the Public Charter School Board; and
(7) The Chief Financial Officer for the District of Columbia.
(b) The following shall serve as advisory members of the Task Force;
(1) The chief financial officers, or their designees, of at least 6 public charter schools, representing a range of enrollment, grade levels, and geographic location;
(2) Professionals in the field of public charter school financing;
(3) Representatives from public charter school advocacy groups; and
(4) Other individuals considered necessary or beneficial by the Public Charter School Board.