§ 3–1207.55. Authorized services.
(a) A registered pharmacy technician may provide technical pharmacy-related services, as defined through rulemaking, that do not require professional judgment regarding the preparation and distribution of drugs if the technical services are provided under the direct supervision of a pharmacist licensed under this chapter.
(b) Notwithstanding subsection (a) of this section, a registered pharmacy technician shall not provide the following services:
(1) Drug regimen review;
(2) Clinical conflict resolution;
(3) Prescriber contact, except for receiving authorization of prescription refills;
(4) Therapy modification;
(5) Patient counseling;
(6) Dispensing process validation;
(7) Vaccination or immunization administration;
(8) Receiving a new prescription drug order over the telephone;
(9) Any activity required by law or regulation to be performed only by a pharmacist; or
(10) Any activity for which professional pharmaceutical judgment is required.