§ 3–1206.04. Authorized acts.
An advanced practice registered nurse may:
(1) Initiate, monitor, and alter drug therapies;
(2) Initiate appropriate therapies or treatments;
(3) Make referrals for appropriate therapies or treatments;
(4) Perform additional functions within his or her specialty determined in accordance with rules and regulations promulgated by the board; and
(5) Sign, certify, stamp, or endorse all documents that require a signature by a physician, in place of a physician, provided it is within the scope of their authorized practice.