§ 29–802.03. Signing of records to be delivered for filing to Mayor.
(a) A record delivered to the Mayor for filing pursuant to this chapter must be signed as follows:
(1) Except as otherwise provided in paragraph (2) and (3) of this subsection, a record signed on behalf of a limited liability company shall be signed by a person authorized by the company.
(2) A limited liability company’s initial certificate of organization shall be signed by at least one person acting as an organizer.
(3) A record filed on behalf of a dissolved limited liability company that has no members shall be signed by the person winding up the company’s activities and affairs under § 29-807.02(c) or a person appointed under § 29-807.02(d) to wind up those activities and affairs.
(4) A statement of denial by a person under § 29-803.03 shall be signed by that person.
(5) Any other record delivered to the Mayor for filing on behalf of a person shall be signed by that person.
(b) A person that signs a record as an agent or legal representative thereby affirms that the person is authorized to sign the record.