§ 24–906.02. Biennial analysis and information-sharing.
(a) By October 1, 2022, and every 2 years thereafter, the Criminal Justice Coordinating Council shall analyze and submit to the Mayor and Council a report on the following:
(1) The number of cases and persons eligible for sentencing and to have their convictions set aside under this subchapter, and how many persons were sentenced or had their convictions set aside under this subchapter;
(2) The factors that affected the likelihood of receiving a sentence under this subchapter, such as assessed offense type, prior arrests, prior juvenile commitment, or age;
(3) The extent to which cases eligible to be sentenced under this subchapter were subject to mandatory-minimum terms, and if so, the extent to which mandatory-minimum terms were imposed;
(5) The factors that affected the likelihood that those sentenced under this subchapter would have their convictions set aside;
(6) A comparison of the recidivism of those sentenced under this subchapter who had their convictions set aside, compared to those sentenced under this subchapter who did not have their convictions set aside;
(8) The impact of programming provided to youth offenders under this subchapter.
(b) To aid in the development of the reports required by subsection (a) of this section, the following agencies shall provide the information listed below, upon request by the Criminal Justice Coordinating Council:
(1) The Department of Corrections:
(A) Incarceration and release dates, with type of discharge;
(B) Federal registration numbers; and
(C) Programming provided to individuals committed to Department of Corrections care or custody;
(2) The Metropolitan Police Department: arrest histories for District arrests, including juvenile and adult histories;
(3) The Department of Youth Rehabilitation Services: past commitments to the Department of Youth Rehabilitation Services, including end dates of those commitments; and
(4) The District of Columbia Sentencing Commission: aggregate data on sentences imposed in cases sentenced under this subchapter and cases not sentenced under this subchapter, by type of offense and type of criminal history score.