(1) “Convicted” means having received a verdict, or a finding, of guilt in a criminal proceeding, adjudicated as being delinquent in a juvenile proceeding, or having entered a plea of guilty or nolo contendere.
(2) “HIV test” means blood testing for the human immunodeficiency virus (“HIV”) or any other identified causative agent of the acquired immune deficiency syndrome (“AIDS”).
(3) “Mayor” means the Mayor of the District of Columbia, or his or her designee.
(4) “Offense” means any prohibited activity involving a sexual act that includes contact between the penis and the vulva or the penis and the anus, however slight, or contact between the mouth and the penis, the mouth and the vulva, or the mouth and the anus.
(5) “Victim” means a person injured by the commission of an offense, and includes the parent or legal guardian of the victim, if the victim is a minor, or the spouse, domestic partner, or child of a victim, if the victim is deceased or incapacitated.