§ 22–3101. Definitions.
For the purposes of this chapter, the term:
(1) “Knowingly” means having general knowledge of, or reason to know or a belief or ground for belief which warrants further inspection or inquiry, or both.
(2) “Minor” means any person under 18 years of age.
(3) “Performance” means any play, motion picture, photograph, electronic representation, dance, or any other visual presentation or exhibition.
(4) “Promote” means to procure, manufacture, issue, sell, give, provide, lend, mail, deliver, transfer, transmute, publish or distribute, circulate, disseminate, present, exhibit, or advertise, or to offer or agree to do the same.
(5) “Sexual conduct” means:
(A) Actual or simulated sexual intercourse:
(i) Between the penis and the vulva, anus, or mouth;
(ii) Between the mouth and the vulva or anus; or
(iii) Between an artificial sexual organ or other object or instrument used in the manner of an artificial sexual organ and the anus or vulva;
(C) Sexual bestiality;
(D) Sadomasochistic sexual activity for the purpose of sexual stimulation; or
(E) Lewd exhibition of the genitals.
(6) “Sexual performance” means any performance or part thereof which includes sexual conduct by a person under 18 years of age.