(1) “Arranging for prostitution” means any act to procure or attempt to procure or otherwise arrange for the purpose of prostitution, regardless of whether such procurement or arrangement occurred or anything of value was given or received.
(2) “Domestic partner” shall have the same meaning as provided in § 32-701(3).
(3) “Prostitution” means a sexual act or contact with another person in return for giving or receiving anything of value.
(4) “Prostitution-related offenses” means those crimes and offenses defined in this subchapter.
(5) “Sexual act” shall have the same meaning as provided in § 22-3001(8).
(6) “Sexual contact” shall have the same meaning as provided in § 22-3001(9).
(7) “Solicit for prostitution” means to invite, entice, offer, persuade, or agree to engage in prostitution or address for the purpose of inviting, enticing, offering, persuading, or agreeing to engage in prostitution.