§ 2–1555.05. Commission on Out of School Time Grants and Youth Outcomes; establishment.
(a) There is established a Commission on Out of School Time Grants and Youth Outcomes to develop a District-wide strategy for equitable access to out-of-school-time programs and to facilitate interagency planning and coordination for out-of-school-time programs and funding.
(b) The Commission shall consist of 21 members who represent key community stakeholder constituencies or are District agency administrative heads or their designees, including:
(1) The Director of the Office of Out of School Time Grants and Youth Outcomes;
(2) The Deputy Mayor for Education;
(3) The State Superintendent of Education;
(4) The Chancellor of the District of Columbia Public Schools;
(5) The Executive Director of the Public Charter School Board;
(6) The Director of the Department of Parks and Recreation;
(7) The Chairperson of the Council committee with jurisdiction over matters related to public education; and
(8) At least 8 nongovernmental members, appointed in accordance with § 2-1555.06.
(c) The Commission shall elect a chairperson and vice-chairperson from its membership.
(d) Nongovernmental members shall comprise a majority of the Commission.
(e) The Commission shall draft and publish rules of procedure for its operation including rules governing nominations and election of leadership, governance structure, meetings, and attendance.