§ 1–624.21. Outplacement services for displaced employees in Fiscal Year 1996.
The outplacement services provided by the Mayor to employees displaced during Fiscal Year 1996 shall include provisions for the following:
(1) Counseling services for stress and finance management;
(2) Access to automated job information services;
(3) Job fairs;
(4) Coordination of training and job banks with the D.C. Chamber of Commerce, Business Coalition, and labor organizations;
(5) Consulting with regional governments concerning job vacancies and job banks;
(6) Workshops on writing resumes; and
(7) Access to facsimile and copying machines, computers, typewriters, and telephones where local calls can be made to prospective employers.