§ 1–608.60. Reporting.
No later than one year after April 20, 1999, the Corporation Counsel shall report, in writing, to the Mayor and the Council concerning all aspects of the operation of the Legal Service since its establishment. This report shall include a description of:
(1) The effect of any pay increase approved for attorneys in the Legal Service on the quality of applicants for positions in the Legal Service and the retention of highly qualified attorneys;
(2) The experience under the new standards for adverse and corrective actions;
(3) The programs established for legal and management training;
(4) The performance management system established, including the results obtained from linking the award of additional income allowances to performance; and
(5) Any other matters that the Corporation Counsel identifies as relevant.