§ 1–325.322. Teen Pregnancy Prevention Fund.
(a) There is established a Teen Pregnancy Prevention Fund (“Fund”) to provide grants to nonprofit organizations.
(b) Grants from the Fund shall be awarded by the Department of Health to nonprofit organizations for the purpose of implementing the following types of programs, consistent with an evidence-based, community-wide teen pregnancy prevention model:
(1) Health services for teens;
(2) Reproductive health education;
(3) Professional development and training;
(4) Research and policy development related to teen pregnancy; and
(5) Public education and awareness on teen pregnancy.
(c) Grants from the Fund shall be awarded, subject to the availability of funding, as follows:
(1) All grants shall be awarded on a competitive basis;
(2) The grant funds shall be used exclusively to serve District of Columbia residents; and
(3) All grants shall be subject to subchapter II of Chapter 5 of Title 2.
(d) The Fund shall be administered pursuant to the requirements set forth in part B of subchapter XII-A of this chapter.